Achieving Our Clients’ Objectives, Efficiently And Strategically
Leyla S. Tabatabaie, received her Bachelor of Arts degree in Sociology from University of California Irvine and her Juris Doctor from Southwestern Law School in Los Angeles. During law school, Leyla served as a teaching assistant, research assistant and judicial extern for the Honorable Harvey Silberman of the Los Angeles Superior Court.
Prior to joining Minyard Morris, Ms. Tabatabaie practiced family law exclusively for a prominent firm in Newport Beach and was most recently selected as a Rising Star in 2021 by the prestigious Super Lawyers.
Committed to excellence, Ms. Tabatabaie treats everyone with dignity, courtesy, and integrity and she works closely and strategically with her clients to ensure their case is handled with the care and knowledge to protect their assets and meet their goals and objections.
Ms. Tabatabaie limits her practice to Family Law matters in Orange County.
- Southwestern Law School, Los Angeles, California
- Juris Doctor
- South Texas College of Law Houston, Houston, Texas
- o National Family Law Trial Institute 8-Day Program - 2022
- University of California, Irvine, California
- Bachelor of Arts
- Honors: Dean’s List 2009 & Dean’s List 2010
- Major: Sociology
- Family Law
- Orange County Bar Association Family Law Section, Member
- Iranian America Bar Association, Board Member
- Judge Harvey Silberman of the Los Angeles Superior Court, Clerk
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars 2021, 2022