Achieving Our Clients’ Objectives, Efficiently And Strategically
Hire The Firm Lawyers Hire
Prior to joining Minyard Morris, Ms. Tabatabaie practiced family law exclusively for a prominent firm in Newport Beach and was most recently selected as a Rising Star in 2021 by the prestigious Super Lawyers.
Committed to excellence, Ms. Tabatabaie treats everyone with dignity, courtesy, and integrity and she works closely and strategically with her clients to ensure their case is handled with the care and knowledge to protect their assets and meet their goals and objections.
Ms. Tabatabaie limits her practice to Family Law matters in Orange County.
- Southwestern Law School, Los Angeles, California
- Juris Doctor
- South Texas College of Law Houston, Houston, Texas
- National Family Law Trial Institute 8-Day Program - 2022
- South Texas College of Law Houston, Houston
- National Family Law Trial Institute Advanced Cross Examination 3-Day Program- 2023
- University of California, Irvine, California
- Bachelor of Arts
- Honors: Dean’s List 2009 & Dean’s List 2010
- Major: Sociology
- Family Law
- Orange County Bar Association Family Law Section, Member
- Orange County Asian American Bar Association, Member
- Orange County Women Lawyers Association, Member
- Public Law Center, Committee Member
- Iranian America Bar Association, Board Member
- Judge Harvey Silberman of the Los Angeles Superior Court, Clerk
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars 2021, 2022, 2023
- Best Lawyers “Ones to Watch” 2024