Mark S. Krause received his Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy, with a minor in Biblical and Theological Studies from Biola University in 2009 (Magna Cum Laude). In 2014 he received his Juris Doctor from Pepperdine University School of Law (Cum Laude), graduating on a President’s Scholarship. During his time at Pepperdine, Mark served as a law clerk for Azusa Pacific University’s Office of the General Counsel, a certified law clerk for the Victim Impact Program in the Compton Branch of the Los Angeles District Attorney’s Office, and as a research assistant to the Director of the Herbert and Elinor Nootbaar Institute on Law, Religion, and Ethics, and Louis D. Brandeis Professor of Law, Robert Cochran.
Before joining Minyard Morris, Mark’s practice focused primarily on consumer Bankruptcy matters and Bankruptcy related litigation. Mark now limits his practice to family law matters in Orange County.
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Malibu, California
- Honors: Cum Laude, President’s Scholarship
- Biola University, La Mirada, California
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: Philosophy
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Central District of California
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- Family Law