Allan D. Kellogg is a member of the Orange County Bar Association. Prior to joining Minyard Morris, Allan practiced in the areas of employment litigation, civil rights litigation, probate litigation, and general breach of contract matters.
Before attending law school, Allan played Canadian‐rules college football on scholarship at McGill University in Montréal, Quebec, while earning a Bachelor of Commerce degree.
Allan limits his practice to Orange County Family Law matters.
- McGill University (Bachelor of Commerce)
- Chapman University School of Law (J.D., cum laude)
- Tax Law Emphasis Certificate
- Full Merit Scholarship
Awards & Honors
- Best Brief Award, Stetson University College of Law National Pretrial Competition
- Chapman Law Review, Notes Editor
- Judicial Extern to Justice William F. Rylaarsdam, California Court of Appeal Fourth District, Division Three
- Member of the Orange County Bar Association (Member, Family Law Section)
- Member of the Public Law Center of Orange County’s Board of Advocates