Amber J. Harper is an attorney who serves and advocates for her clients at the highest level. In doing so, Amber draws on her extensive experience gained prior to joining Minyard Morris in the areas of business litigation, contract disputes, real estate, trust litigation, corporate governance, insurance, intellectual property and employment law. With a no-nonsense, yet empathetic approach, Amber takes pride in being an effective problem-solver for even the most sensitive of family law matters.
Amber received her Juris Doctorate from the Whittier School of Law with a Concentration in Trial and Appellate Practice. While in law school, Amber externed with the Honorable Kirk Nakamura, Judge of the Superior Court of California, Orange County. Amber also earned distinction as a member of the Trial Advocacy Honors Board, among other accolades, including three CALI Excellence for the Future Awards. Amber received her Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the University of California, Santa Barbara and remains a proud Gaucho.
Raised in Newport Beach, California, Amber enjoys spending her time away from the office on, in or near the ocean with family and friends. Amber also volunteers as a founding member of the Board of Directors for the Costa Mesa Aquatics Club – a non-profit, competitive water polo and swimming program for kids.
Amber limits her practice to Orange County Family Law matters.
- University of California, Santa Barbara (B.A., Political Science)
- Whittier School of Law, Costa Mesa (J.D., Concentration in Trial and Appellate Practice)
- State Bar of California
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Central District
- United States District Court for the Southern District
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Central District
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District
Awards & Honors
- Trial Advocacy Honors Board
- Dean’s Merit Scholarship
- Recipient of three CALI Excellence for the Future Awards, including Community Property
- Orange County Bar Association
- Orange County Women Lawyers Association
- Costa Mesa Aquatics Club, Board of Directors