Helen Cayton received her undergraduate degree from the University of California, Los Angeles (summa cum laude), and her Juris Doctor from Chapman University, Fowler School of Law. While at Chapman, Helen was on the executive board of the Federalist Society, on the Nexus Law Journal, and was a staff writer for the campus newspaper, The Courier. Helen is currently on the Chapman Law Alumni Advisory Board.
Before joining Minyard Morris, Helen practiced civil litigation primarily in the mortgage banking area, representing major banks, loan servicers and trustees in various foreclosure-related litigation. Helen has litigated matters involving State and Federal mortgage regulations including non-judicial foreclosure, real property, tort law, contract law, evictions, title disputes, TILA and RESPA litigation.
Helen limits her practice to Orange County Family Law matters.
- University of California, Los Angeles (B.A., Political Science – International Law emphasis – summa cum laude)
- Chapman University, Fowler School of Law (J.D.)
- State Bar of California
- Admitted to the State Bar of California
- Admitted to practice before all of the United States District Courts for California and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Chapman University, Fowler School of Law – Alumni Board
- Member of the Orange County Bar Association (Member, Family Law Section)
- Member of the Orange County Jewish Bar Association