Jan C. Morimoto-Gee received her undergraduate education from the University of California, Los Angeles, where she was a UCLA Merit Scholar, UC Regents Scholar, and UCLA Alumni Scholar. She graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in English, magna cum laude, along with the honors of Phi Beta Kappa and College Honors. Jan graduated from the School of Law at the University of California, Berkeley (Boalt Hall).
Jan limits her practice to Orange County Family Law matters.
- University of California, Los Angeles (B.A., English, magna cum laude)
- University of California, Berkeley School of Law (J.D., Boalt Hall)
- State Bar of California
Awards & Honors
- UCLA Merit Scholar
- UC Regents Scholar
- UCLA Alumni Scholar
- UCLA Phi Beta Kappa
- UCLA College Honors
- UCB Homer Mason Scholarship
- Member of the Orange County Bar Association (Family Law Section)
- Served as an Articles Editor on the Asian Law Journal
- Served as a judicial Extern for the United States District Court, Central District of California