Jon Little earned his Bachelor of Arts degree at Point Loma Nazarene University (summa cum laude) and his Juris Doctor at American University, Washington College of Law in Washington, D.C. While in D.C., Jon worked for the U.S. Agency for International Development in the Litigation and Enforcement Division, and also participated in a fellowship in the Office of The Curator of the Supreme Court of the United States. Prior to and again during his undergraduate studies, Jon attended the Nizhni-Novgorod State University in Russia and served as a full-time English teacher for a public school in Moscow.
Jon has been practicing law in Orange County for over a decade. His early practice was in the banking finance industry in matters of regulatory compliance and securities offerings, and before joining Minyard Morris, Jon practiced state and federal litigation in matters of bad faith insurance, employment and contract disputes, real property litigation, and personal injury actions on both the plaintiff and the defense side. Jon now limits his practice to family law matters in Orange County.
- American University, Washington College of Law, Washington D.C. (J.D.)
- Point Loma Nazarene University, San Diego, CA (B.A., History, summa cum laude)
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Orange County Bar Association