Michelle L. Ralph was born in Garden Grove, California. She graduated from the University of California, Irvine (B.A.) and Western State University College of Law (J.D., summa cum laude, Valedictorian).
Michelle limits her practice to Orange County Family Law matters.
- University of California, Irvine (B.A.)
- Western State University College of Law (J.D., summa cum laude, Valedictorian)
- State Bar of California
Awards & Honors
- Certified Specialist in Family Law by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization
- Recipient of National Deans List Highest Directors' Scholarship
- Member of Orange County and the State Bar of California
- Founding member of the Orange County Jewish Bar Association
- Served a Judicial Clerkship for Justice Wallin at the Court of Appeal, Fourth District, Division Three