Scott Savage received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Education from Arizona State University and his Juris Doctor from Southwestern Law School in Los Angeles. While at Southwestern Law School, Scott was a Dean’s Fellow, he received the Witkin Award in Business Planning, and was a finalist in the Negotiations Honor’s Program Competition.
Prior to beginning his career in Family Law at Minyard Morris, Scott worked as a teacher and also has owned his own business. Scott now limits his practice to Orange County Family Law matters.
- Arizona State University (B.A., Education)
- Southwestern Law School (J.D.)
- Graduate of the Trial Skills Institute of the National Institute of Trial Advocacy
- State Bar of California
Professional Affiliations and Awards
- Admitted to the State Bar of California
- Member of the Orange County Bar Association
- Dean’s Fellow at Southwestern Law School
- Witkin Award winner in Business Planning
- Merit Scholarship Award
- Runner Up in Southwestern Law School’s Negotiation Honors Program Intermural Competition