Denise has been dedicated to the family law practice since interning as a law student. She believes legal advocacy should be thoughtful, yet efficient - never losing sight of the real life impacts this legal process has on her clients.
She is an active participant in Orange County's Asian American Bar Association, including the Public Law Center's Southeast Asian Legal Outreach clinic.
Her post-bar legal career has and continues to be dedicated exclusively to family law.
- Chapman University School of Law, Orange, California
- University of California Irvine (B.A.)
- Member, Orange County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Member, Orange County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Member, Orange County Asian American Bar Association
Current Employment Position