Why Minyard Morris?
When you need to retain a law firm for your Orange County Family Law matter, you have a number of options. What distinguishes Minyard Morris?
Married: Family Law Practice Areas
- Breach of Fiduciary Duties
- Business Valuation
- Characterization and Division of Complex Assets
- Characterization and Equitable Apportionment
- Child Custody and Child Visitation
- Child Support
- Community Right to Reimbursement for a Portion of the Increase in Value of a Separate Property Business
- Deferred Compensation, Plan Valuation, and Characterization
- Divorce Litigation
- Domestic Violence
- Enforcement of Orders
- Modification of Orders - Post-Judgment
- Retirement Plan Valuation and Characterization
- Separate Property Tracing
- Spousal Support
- Stock Option Characterization and Apportionment
- Validity of Premarital and Postmarital Agreements
- Matthew S. Buttacavoli was recognized as a “Superhero of Tustin” by the Tustin Community Foundation for his work as a Director on the Board of Directors of Veteran’s Legal Institute (April 2018).
- Kevin Mooney, associate, recently co-authored an article in ACFLS Family Law Specialist, the official publication of the Association of Certified Family Law Specialists
- Michael A. Morris receives the 2018 OneOC "Spirit of Volunteerism" award for 2018.
Family Law Resources
Family Law Process and Procedure
Family Law Infographics
Unmarried: Family Law Practice Areas
Family Law Self Help
We have compiled an online resource to assist you with your family law matter if you choose not to retain a lawyer.