Why Minyard Morris?
When you need to retain a family law firm, you have a number of options. What distinguishes Minyard Morris?
- Minyard Morris is Designated by U.S. News as a Tier 1 firm for 2016.
- Mark E. Minyard receives the Lifetime Achievement Award from the Legal Aid Society of Orange County (2016).
- Mark E. Minyard is listed as the Best Lawyer's in America Orange County Family Lawyer of the Year (2016).
Family Law Resources
Family Law Process, Tips, and Procedure
Family Law Infographics
Family Law Case Updates
- The Copyright Act Expressly Provides for Co-ownership as Well as Transfer of All or Part of a Copyright.
- Goodwill May Be Measured by Any Legitimate Method of Evaluation That Measures its Present Value by Taking Into Account Past Results. Cases Vary and May Require Different Methods of Evaluation.
- The Trial Court May Divide Community Property by Awarding an Asset to One Spouse Conditioned on Later Payments or by Making Offsetting Awards of Community Assets.
- A Party is not Entitled to Reopen Evidence With Regard to the Value of a Business When the Allegedly New Evidence Essentially Consists of Information and Analysis Known or Suspected at the Time of Trial.
- California Supreme Court Holds That Living Apart Physically is an Indispensable Threshold Requirement to “Living Separate and Apart” Under the Family Code.
- Court of Appeal Affirms the Trial Court’s Discretion to Utilize a Hybrid Pereira / Van Camp Approach.