Why Minyard Morris?
When you need to retain a law firm for your Orange County Family Law matter, you have a number of options. What distinguishes Minyard Morris?
Family Law Practice Areas
- Minyard Morris is Listed as a Tier One Law Firm - Orange County - Family Law by U.S. News and World Report for 2017.
- Janani S. Rana is a Certified Specialist by The State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization
- Mark E. Minyard is Listed as a Top 100 Orange County Lawyer by Super Lawyers for 2017
Family Law Resources
Family Law Process and Procedure
Family Law Infographics
Family Law Case Updates
- The Burden on a Non-Custodial Parent to Prevent a Move Away is to Show that the Move Would be Detrimental to the Child
- Courts Do Not Make Decisions Relative to Move Away Cases Based on the Incomes of the Parties
- Proceeds Received from Sale of Stock in Business Were Not Included as Income for Support Purposes
- A Waiver of Family Code Section 4337 Which Terminates Spousal Support Upon the Supported Spouse’s Remarriage Does Not Need to be Express or Specific
- Parties May Not Contract Away the Change-of-Circumstances Requirement for Support Modifications
- Mental Abuse of a Party Can Be the Basis for an Order for Domestic Violence Protection Without Showing of Physical Harm to Victim
Family Law Self Help
We have compiled an online resource to assist you with your family law matter if you choose not to retain a lawyer.