Why Minyard Morris?
When you need to retain a law firm for your Orange County Family Law matter, you have a number of options. What distinguishes Minyard Morris?
- Minyard Morris is Recognized as the Law Firm of the Year (2016) - Orange County Bar Association's Charitable Fund
- Michael A. Morris moderates a panel of Orange and Los Angeles County judges at "As Family Court Judges See It: Top Mistakes Attorneys Make In Litigation Divorce" Seminar.
- Kevin J. Mooney is Appointed to serve on the Executive Committee of the Law Practice Management and Technology Section for the State Bar of California.
Family Law Resources
Family Law Process and Procedure
Family Law Infographics
Family Law Case Updates
- A Waiver of Family Code Section 4337 Which Terminates Spousal Support Upon the Supported Spouse’s Remarriage Does Not Need to be Express or Specific
- Parties May Not Contract Away the Change-of-Circumstances Requirement for Support Modifications
- Mental Abuse of a Party Can Be the Basis for an Order for Domestic Violence Protection Without Showing of Physical Harm to Victim
- Successful Tracing Does Not Rebut the Community Property Presumption
- The Court Offers Advice on Drafting Post-Nuptial Agreements
- Husband's Corporation's Increase in Value Was Subject to Wife's Claim
Family Law Self Help
We have compiled an online resource to assist you with your family law matter if you choose not to retain a lawyer.