Achieving Our Clients’ Objectives, Efficiently And Strategically
John P. Murillo earned his Bachelor of Arts and graduated magna cum laude and with high honors from the University of California, San Diego.
John earned his Juris Doctorate from the University of California, Los Angeles. During law school, John held positions in the Criminal Justice Law Review and Latinx Law Students Association, as well as participated in mock trial competitions. John also completed internships with a boutique civil litigation and criminal defense firm, the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office, and a nonprofit immigration law center.
After law school, John briefly practiced in Los Angeles before moving to Orange County where he now exclusively practices Family Law. Since moving to Orange County, John has graduated from the National Family Law Trial Institute where he trained with some of the foremost experts in Family Law, and the Orange County Bar Association College of Trial Advocacy where he refined his trial skills with judicial officers and prominent members of the local legal community.
In addition to his practice, John is a member of the California Lawyers Association, the Orange County Hispanic Bar Association, and the Orange County Bar Association where John is a Co-Chair in the Young Lawyers Division and a member of the Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Committee.
- College of Trial Advocacy Orange County Bar Association, Newport Beach, California
- South Texas College of Law Houston, Houston, Texas
- National Family Law Trial Institute 7-Day Program
- University of California, Los Angeles School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, California
- Bachelor of Arts
- Family Law
- California Lawyers Association Family Law Section, Member
- Hispanic Bar Association of Orange County, Member
- Orange County Bar Association Family Law Section, Member
- Orange County Bar Association Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Committee, Member
- Orange County Bar Association Young Lawyers Division, Co-Chair for Education