Achieving Our Clients’ Objectives, Efficiently And Strategically
Michelle Ralph received her undergraduate degree from the University of California, Irvine, majoring in Social Ecology, with a minor in Psychology. She then earned her Juris Doctor degree from Western State College of Law, graduating summa cum laude and Valedictorian of her graduating class. While at Western State College of Law, Michelle clerked for Justice Edward Wallin at the Court of Appeal, Fourth District, Division Three.
Before joining Minyard Morris, Michelle practiced civil litigation for six years.
Michelle has exclusively dedicated herself to the practice of family law since joining Minyard Morris in 2001. She became a Certified Family Law Specialist in 2007 and has maintained her specialization certification.
- Western State University College of Law, Irvine, California
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Honors: Valedictorian
- University of California, Irvine, California
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- National Deans List Highest Directors' Scholarship
- State Bar of California, Member
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- Orange County Jewish Bar Association, Founding Member
- Judicial Clerkship for Justice Wallin at the Court of Appeal, Fourth District, Division Three
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certified Specialist in Family Law, State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization
- Family Law