Achieving Our Clients’ Objectives, Efficiently And Strategically
Michelle L. Ralph
Michelle L. Ralph was born in Garden Grove, California. She graduated from the University of California, Irvine (B.A.) and Western State University College of Law (J.D., summa cum laude, Valedictorian).
Michelle limits her practice to Orange County Family Law matters.
- Western State University College of Law, Irvine, California
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Honors: Valedictorian
- University of California, Irvine, California
- National Deans List Highest Directors' Scholarship
- State Bar of California, Member
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- Orange County Jewish Bar Association, Founding Member
- Judicial Clerkship for Justice Wallin at the Court of Appeal, Fourth District, Division Three
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certified Specialist in Family Law, State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization
- Family Law