Scott M. Savage
Scott M. Savage received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Education from Arizona State University and his Juris Doctor from Southwestern Law School in Los Angeles. While at Southwestern Law School, Scott was a Dean's Fellow, he received the Witkin Award in Business Planning, and was a finalist in the Negotiations Honor's Program Competition.
Prior to beginning his career in Family Law at Minyard Morris, Scott worked as a teacher and also has owned his own business. Scott now limits his practice to Orange County Family Law matters.
- Southwestern Law School, Los Angeles, California
- Juris Doctorate
- Honors: Dean’s Fellow
- Honors: Witkin Award in Business Planning
- Honors: Runner Up in Southwestern Law School’s Negotiation Honors Program Intermural Competition
- Arizona State University
- Major: Education
- Executive Board Member of the Orange County Bar Association Family Law division
- Member of the Orange County Bar Association
- Family Law