Vicky Zuberi earned her Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of the Pacific and received her Juris Doctor from the McGeorge School of Law. While attending law school, Vicky studied abroad under Associate Supreme Court Justice Anthony M. Kennedy and Oxford University Professor Sionaidh Douglas-Scott, earning an International Legal Studies Certificate in Fundamental Rights in Europe and the United States.
Vicky has limited her practice to family law prior to joining Minyard Morris and will continue to do so.
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California
- University of the Pacific
- Major: Business Administration
- Member, Orange County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Member, Orange County Women Lawyers Association
- Family Law