Why Minyard Morris?
When you need to retain a family law firm, you have a number of options. What is unique about Minyard Morris?
- Minyard Morris is Designated by U.S. News as a Tier 1 Firm for 2015
- Michael A. Morris, Lonnie K. Seide, Matthew S. Buttacavoli, Kevin J. Mooney, and Brian C. Harty Are Ranked by AVVO as Perfect 10/Superb
- Mark E. Minyard is Named a ‘Top 50 Orange County Lawyer’ by Super Lawyers - 2015
- Lonnie K. Seide, Michael A. Morris, and Mark E. Minyard are listed as among the Best Lawyers in America - U.S. News and World Report for 2015 as being among the best lawyers in America
- Mark E. Minyard Receives the Prestigious Samuel W. Barnes Award from the Orange County Bar Foundation - 2015
- Jonathan M. Skorheim Receives the Distinguished Society of Fellows Award from the Society of Fellows of The Orange County Bar Foundation
- Lonnie K. Seide, Michael A. Morris, and Mark E. Minyard are Listed as Super Lawyers for the 10th Consecutive Year in a Row.
- Minyard Morris Contributes to the Establishment of the OCBF’s ‘Youth Empowered for Success’ Scholarship Fund
- Matthew S. Buttacavoli is elected 2015 President of the Italian American Lawyers of Orange County – Lex Romana (IALOC).
- Brian C. Harty is designated as a Certified Specialist in Family Law by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization.
- Mark E. Minyard is a Guest Lecturer at UCI, School of Law on Family Law Discovery and Disclosure Responsibilities.