Why Minyard Morris?
When you need to retain a family law firm, you have a number of options. What distinguishes Minyard Morris?
- Minyard Morris is Designated by U.S. News as a Tier 1 Firm for 2015
- Michael A. Morris, Lonnie K. Seide, Matthew S. Buttacavoli, Kevin J. Mooney, and Brian C. Harty Are Ranked by AVVO as Perfect 10/Superb
- Mark E. Minyard is Named a ‘Top 50 Orange County Lawyer’ by Super Lawyers - 2015
Family Law Resources
Family Law Process, Tips, and Procedure
Family Law Infographics
Family Law Case Updates
- California Supreme Court Holds That Living Apart Physically is an Indispensable Threshold Requirement to “Living Separate and Apart” Under the Family Code.
- Court of Appeal Affirms the Trial Court’s Discretion to Utilize a Hybrid Pereira / Van Camp Approach.
- Court of Appeal Upholds Validity of DVPA Restraining Order Limiting Disclosure of “Sensitive Information” on a Spouse’s Cell Phone, Regardless of Whether Such Information was Legally Obtained.
- Mediation Privilege is Fully Applicable in a Divorce Action
- Husband Did Not Breach His Fiduciary Duty Notwithstanding a Huge Windfall as a Result of His Prior Disclosures in the Family Law Action
- The Appelate Court Finds That a Stock Broker's "Book of Business" Has a Value in a Divorce