Achieving Our Clients’ Objectives, Efficiently And Strategically
Hire The Firm Lawyers Hire
Shab Saadatkhah received her undergraduate degree from the University of California, Berkeley, and her Juris Doctor from the University of San Diego School of Law, with a concentration in children’s rights. While in law school, Shabnam became a certified law student and advocated for children while interning at the San Diego Public Defender’s Office -- juvenile division. Shabnam also received the Joel and Denise Golden Merit Award in Child Advocacy during her law school career.
Prior to joining Minyard Morris, Shabnam practiced family law exclusively for a family law firm in Irvine, California, and continues to limit her practice to family law matters filed in Orange County, California.
- University of San Diego School of Law, San Diego, California
- Juris Doctor
- University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, Berkeley, California
- Political Science
- Orange County Bar Association Young Lawyers Division, Member
- Orange County Bar Association Family Law Section, Member
- Iranian American Bar Association, Member
- Family Law