Carrie E. Foglesong
Carrie E. Foglesong is an Orange County native. Carrie graduated with high honors from California State University, Fullerton (B.A.) and from Loyola Law School Los Angeles (J.D.) where she was awarded the Dean's Service Award for her work in conflict resolution with at risk youth at Immaculate Conception Catholic School in Los Angeles. Carrie provided mediation services at The Center for Conflict Resolution at Loyola Law School. Carrie also interned with the Los Angeles City Attorney's Office and the Los Angeles District Attorney's Office. While with the Los Angeles City Attorney's Office, Carrie prepared the DNC mass arrest response manual for law enforcment and prosecutions, she prepared an enforcement protocol for the prosecution of vendors selling tobacco to inner city children, and had prosecutorial experience at the Los Angeles District Attorney's Office, Whittier Superior Court, and at the Los Angeles City Attorney's Office, Reyes Branch. Carrie also worked in the Special Enforcement Unit for the Homeless Court Project in Los Angeles.
Carrie has been practicing in family law in Orange County since 2002. Prior to joining Minyard Morris, Carrie was a successful solo practitioner for over a decade and was a partner at an Orange County family law firm serving clients in all areas of family law as well as probate court for guardianships, dependency court, elder abuse, adult criminal matters, juvenile criminal matters, civil restraining orders including work place violence, and mediation.
Carrie, with her husband, is raising six children in Orange County. She enjoys hiking, trail running, and participating in obstacle course racing and Spartan events. She and her family believe in service to the community and sense of duty demonstrated by three of her six children choosing to serve in the U.S. Armed Forces.
Carrie is Of Counsel at Minyard Morris and devotes her practice exclusively to Orange County family law and guardianships.
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California
- California State University, Fullerton, California
- B.A.with high honors
- Member of the Board of Directors, Project Youth Orange County Bar Foundation
- William P. Gray Legion Lex American Inn of Court
- Orange County Women Lawyer’s Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- University Southern California Town and Gown
Classes & Seminars
- Carrie Foglesong was a panelist on "Dealing with Perfectionism as a Lawyer and a Mom" Sponsored by the OCBA. The Co-Panelists were Jessica Munk, Kandy Williams, and Kelly Ernby
- Friends of CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocate program)
- Kids N Crime teaching the parental responsibility component
- Waves of Valor for Veterans
- Family Law
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- Supreme Court of California
- Los Angeles District Attorney’s Office
- Whittier Superior Court
- Los Angeles City Attorney’s Office, Reyes Branch, Special Enforcement Unit